Do you ever wonder why some people keep their cool, bounce back and recover quickly in the face of criticism, daily hassles and major life changes?
What do they have in common?
What makes them truly great at what they do, at how they handle life?
They are resilient
Resilience is what great minds have in common; it is the differentiator between good and great, the human variance that allows some to achieve enduring success. It is the new mandate for personal success.
For the next ten weeks, I’m going to share some resilience tips with you. In this series you will learn applicable, daily exercises to help you achieve resilience and greater personal balance, enhance creativity, increase effectiveness on the job and in personal relationships, and attain greater physical health.
What can you expect to gain by improving your resilience?
- Think more clearly
- Concentrate more easily
- Become more intuitive – better able to trust your gut
- Feel more committed and in control of your life
- Feel more in control of your emotions
- Feel less critical of yourself and others
- Find more meaning in your life experiences
- Be hopeful
- Become more optimistic
- Be happier
- Have more fun
- Be able to handle anything that comes your way
Stay tuned – more to come next week!